Organise a Level 1 Award in Officiating Boccia course
- Booking an appropriate venue
- Delegate enrollment
Please notify Boccia England of the number of delegates taking part one week prior to the course commencing.
- Delegate pre reading and resources
- Delegate certification
- Sports hall / dance studio, large enough for at least 1 boccia court / badminton court. Sole use of the hall is essential.
- Classroom environment for theory/discussion (either additional court/hall space or a separate room in proximity to the hall)
- Two tables
- One chair per delegate
- Parking facilities
- Disabled access
- Disabled parking
- Disabled toilets
The tutor will need access to the venue approximately one hour before the start of the course.
- A range of PE equipment – balls, hoops, skittles, cones, markers/targets
- A range of referees equipment - 2 red/blue paddles, 2 measuring devices
- Boccia ball sets (minimum of two sets)
- One assistive device/ramp
- Flip chart, paper and pens
- Projector for laptop
£450 + VAT.
Tutor's travel is charged at 45p per mile or standard class rail fare, plus accommodation if required.